DISCLAIMER

By Jdizzle on 12:01 AM

Filed Under:

These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at justspinoff.blogspot.com (the “blog”). I grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided herein, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You are licensed for the non-commercial use of any material from this blog as long as proper credit is given. The author reserves the right to withdraw such licensing at a whim should he not like the way you use his material. Commercial use may be negotiated. If you want to pay me, go right ahead. You may not form a friendship with me by the use of this blog, leaving comments to any post, or sending me an e-mail. Any idea of friendship or interest of friendship on my part is strictly unintentional. I am providing the content on this blog solely for the reader's enjoyment and possible blackmail and/or extortion purposes. This blog contains my personal commentary on issues that interest me. This blog may also contain profanity (tons), ethnic slurs (of course), and other words of an obscene and indecent nature that may not be suitable for the general public or your mother. The characters, events, and/or names depicted in this blog are wholly and/or partially fictional, and any resemblance to any actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Believing that I would blog about you or your life is purely delusional on your part. Unless otherwise stated, the opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. The information in this blog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties. I may change this Disclaimer in whole or in part at any time and from time to time, without notice, by means of, and effective upon, posting the revised Disclaimer to this page.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, rude, or just plain stupid). I am not obligated to respond to any e-mail sent to me through this blog or to any comment left on this blog and I disclaim any liability for failing to respond to any e-mail or comment generated by this blog. Every effort will be made to keep the blog up and running smoothly. However, the blog takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the blog being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control or your inability to navigate the internet with at least a 5th grade education.

Any links that appear on this blog are purely for your information. I'm not making any representations as to their content or, in fact, any other matter concerning them. Merely because a link to a third party site appears on this site doesn't mean that I have reviewed the site and approve of it or its content or even care that you look at it. I don't control any such third party sites and I'm not responsible for their actions, omissions or content. Follow all links at your own risk.

Use only in well ventilated areas. May be too intense for some viewers. Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to this blog. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. Read at your own risk. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

(Updated June 18, 2009)

0 comments for this post