Pictures

By Jdizzle on 12:05 AM

Filed Under:

Blue Man Group
Spring Break 2010


I totally blue myself!


Toe Tapping Tramp










My Life On The Q-List



Oops! I did it again. My arrival Britney Spears style

My Brit-Tan (Q-List fan)

A Q-Listers must have bag

Q-List Associate Producer (AssProd)

Q-List fan photo op

Q-List Manager & Publicist

Q-List Tour Manager

Q-List fans

Q-Lister AWESOMENESS!

Another Q-List fan

Q-Lister & Publicist FABULOUSNESS!

More of our FABULOUSNESS!

The Q-List bag with two random fans

Q-List Stunt Double

Q-List extras

The Q-Lister waiting for fame

2 comments for this post

wow, that's awesome... i really miss you guys! we went out dancing this past weekend at the fruit loop and I totally think you need to bring that fabulous bag and come out and play!

Posted on July 20, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
kat

I just love you guys!!

Posted on October 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment