American Idol

By Jdizzle on 11:18 PM

Filed Under:

Ok bitches, I do not watch that much AI, but I did catch some of the performances this evening and I just have to comment.  Fergie…..dear sweet Fergie.  You must have pissed off your makeup artist cause you definitely looked like a hot tranny mess.  WTF?  You definitely weren’t looking so Fergalicious!  A drag queen with three day old makeup on doesn’t look as bad as you did.  I would strip you of all your princess points if you had any left, but unfortunately you already lost them from your peeing-your-pants-on-stage incident.  Love the shoes though, so beware, I will totally knock you down and take your shoes.  A few more shout outs to Cyndi Lauper and Cara.  You bitches rocked and looked totally fabulous.  Paula, as usual, you looked totally drugged out on your prescription meds, way to stay consistent and make it through the show!  Ryan….your gay.  You are so far in the closet, that you are in freakin’ Narnia dude.  Get with the program.  Well bitches, I am off to bed.  Goodnight!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment