Good Morning....

By Jdizzle on 8:30 AM

Filed Under:

Well, its has been a long, but fun holiday weekend. Had our BBQ on Sunday, thats right, I purchased a brand new BBQ! YEAH ME! Anyway, it turned out to be a pretty good BBQ, started off a little slow, but ended with the cops being called on us. Good times. As for the rest of the weekend, watched Terminator Salvation and Angels and Demons. Both movies were pretty good, Sam Worthington who played Marcus Wright in Termination Salvation was YUMMY! Hello daddy! Good action flick too, but Sam definitely made the movie worth it and made my kitty purr. Sorry Cariebear if the purring was too loud for you. I have also changed out the FML section of my blog to Texts From Last Night. I prefer TFLN to the FML. Don't get me wrong, FML is still some funny shit, but some of the TFLN are even better. Caio!


2 comments for this post

Yes, there are some purring going on from me :D
I had to look him up after the movie..
Yummy goodness!

Posted on May 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Its not a successful party until the po po have been called!!! Sorry I missed it.

Posted on May 27, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment