Welcome....To Wednesday

By Jdizzle on 10:12 AM

Filed Under:

It's hump day everyone! I even got to sleep in this morning. Well....by accident. Totally slept through my alarm and was late for work this morning. Thank goodness the boss is out of town until next week. Heather almost beat me to work, which should tell you how late I was. Anywho, WTF is up with Eminem? Gone for 4 years, comes back and expects to be back at the top of the rap game again? I wish I could take a 4 year break from my job, come back to the same position, making the same pay like nothing ever happened. Whatever. Sorry Mike, but I have decided that it is Latin night on Wednesdays at the house. Every Wednesday I will have as many Latinos as I can get to come over and clean the house, serve us drinks and then keep me safe in my bed all night long! So, if anyone knows of any Latinos that resemble the ones in the pictures, please send them on over. Everybody is welcome to join us for a drink, but remember that the Latinos are staying. No taking them home!

P.S. - We can do Twink Tuesday for you Mike!



0 comments for this post

Post a Comment