Go Susan Go!

By Jdizzle on 8:16 AM

Filed Under:

So I am totally becoming a fan of Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent. I just think that she has a wonderful voice and is kicking some ass in the competition. If you haven't seen any of her videos, then I hope you enjoy the ones I have posted for you. Yes, Mike, I know. I don't like to watch American reality shows like American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, blah blah blah, but I will watch a British show like that. The answer is... you bet your ass I will, if it is British, I love it. I just wish that they would show Britain's Got Talent on BBC America (Go BBC!) so I didn't have to look up Susan's results on You Tube the next day. Anywho, here are her videos, the first one is a short version of her tryout. You can look up the original on You Tube and find the 7:31 long video. It gives a little more of her background and gives the full performance and critiques from the judges. It's awesome!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment