Party Time!

By Jdizzle on 9:00 AM

Filed Under:

Ok people, I'm thinking that its Theme Party time again. But what to do? What kind of theme party should we have? I think we should have a vote on what to do and the most votes win! So here's what we do. Email me through my comments section below and put what type of theme party that you would like to do! I will post the top five in the sidebar so that we can all vote from the top five for what type of theme party it will be. Send everyone that you know to my blog to vote! Yes.... This is my shameful ploy to get everyone to my blog page. I have enabled the emailing options for postings so you can send this post right to your friends and have them go to justspinoff.blogspot.com to cast their vote! Come on people, let's have a party!


P.S. - WTF is up with the Text From Last Night I posted? Something is wrong there. Is he bi, tri, or just stupid?

2 comments for this post

HA that's the exact one I sent Carie this morning and told her to do the math for me cuz I was lost. lol

Posted on May 27, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

I vote we have an 80's themed party, we can wear leather trousers, backcomb our hair, wear madonna fingerless gloves, lacy hair headbands and I happen to still have all of the above, LOL

Posted on May 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment