Blog Revamp - UNDER CONSTRUCTION SOON!

By Jdizzle on 10:28 PM

Filed Under:

I am hoping to revamp the look of my blog starting this weekend.  It will be under construction in the background and you should hopefully not notice a difference until I am ready to unveil my creation (by “my creation” I mean some random template that Mike or myself found to download).  Anywho, you will still be able to enjoy my posts in the interim and I will still be updating TFLN for the time being.  I am thinking of doing away with TFLN since most of you have that site bookmarked.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it is in your startup queue to bring that site up once you log onto your computer.  ADDICTS!  Speaking of addicts, have you looked at the arrest site lately?  If you’re not sure what I am talking about, go to news.washeriff.net/bookings.  Great site to find your family, friends and long lost loved ones.  I hope you have all enjoyed your hump day and remember, we are almost to Friday.  YAY!  And if you have not had a chance to view my disclaimer, this will be my last plug about it.  The link is in the footer of my blog.  I’m sorry to keep bringing it up, but the lawyers voices arguing in my head keep reminding me that it would be beneficial for….oh, who gives a fuck.  Just go read it!

 

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment