PSH...

By Jdizzle on 4:44 PM

Filed Under:

Not much to blog about today so far, but the day is young, plus I have been at work all day working.  Imagine that!  I am hoping that all of you will like the new look of my blog that I will be migrating to on Sunday.  I am liking the new look so far and lets be honest, that's all that really matters.  I'm sure that you are all aware, but I do not boast having any technical skills whatsoever!  Just song remixes locating skills. So after migrating my blog on Sunday, if links don't work, posts are not showing, etc., then deal with it.  I will do my best to have it all working smoothly by Monday morning, but no promises.  As we gear up for the weekend, I hope that you all remember that there is an 80's dance party at Jazzy Java on Saturday (calm down Tan, it's only two days away) to support Southern Utah Pride (which will not be holding a pride event this year, don't ask), so get amped for a fantabulous time!  And yes, it will probably cost money to get in and no, they do not take checks.
 
P.S. - Mike a.k.a Vanashke, yes that was an invite to my second blog that is the test site for the revamp migration.  Please check it out.
        
P.P.S. - Cariebear a.k.a. Cariebear, don't forget that I would like to "borrow" your remixes of Boom Boom Pow.

1 comments for this post

LOL.. "they don't take checks"
Yes, remind me later to get that for you!

Posted on June 19, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment