EVERYBODY RUN AND HIDE! MONDAY'S HERE.

By Jdizzle on 12:04 PM

Filed Under:

Well, well, it's Monday and I am ready to crawl back into bed. We should have all got up before sunrise, rushed out to a field grabbing any object we could and battled to prevent the sun from coming up thus delaying the work week from starting (see below). This weekend seemed long and unproductive and it also seemed like all the little things went wrong for me. Started out Saturday morning with spin. YEP, I was late. I got up on time, got ready and left on time as well, but I was two minutes late by the time I got to the gym. Either my clock or the gym clock is wrong or I experienced a time warp on the Boulevard. Just little things here and there went wrong. It was upsetting, yes, but it didn't turn me into Princess Pissy ("PP") for the weekend (insert "Thank God!" comment from friends). The 80's dance party at Jazzy Java was a bust. I guess the cops showed up when the dance started and informed the owner that he could not hold a dance because he did not have a dance hall permit. WTF? Do you need a permit to do anything in this city? Oops, I just farted, are you going to arrest me City of St. George since I do not have a permit to break wind? Fugitive on the run here. Anyway, had a family BBQ this weekend for my uncle's 40th birthday. It went surprisingly well (the Xanax helped quite nicely) since my family usually gets into a fight anytime they come within 10 feet of each other. This time, not so much. No fights, no name calling, no throwing food, etc. I do miss the name calling though, it's quite funny. They use such primitive words like dipshit and asshole. Nothing creative like Cock Juggling Thunder C*nt.

Just so everyone knows, Kenneth (Kdawg) is starting his diet and training at the gym today. So if you see him this week, this is probably why he may be acting like PP. I do wish him the best of luck with his goals, I hope that he achieves them and maintains them to his satisfaction. Before I forget, Bath and Body Works("BBW")is having a sale. I just put a huge dent in my checkbook purchasing foam soap, shampoo, conditioner and lip balm. The soaps are $3, lip balm $5 and the shampoo and conditioners are $3. Everything seems to be on sale and its a pretty good one that is going on right now, so PLEASE come to the mall, shop BBW and support us! Have a great Monday and next week let's all plan to battle back the sun to keep the work week from starting!

3 comments for this post

I completely agree.. I have learned to just crawl into a hole on Monday to try to hide and avoid any chaos.. it doesn't seem to work though.

Posted on June 22, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Ditto that. psh Monday's suck.

Posted on June 23, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

lol Sometimes I like to pretend it's a different day but then I get all messed up for the rest of the week.

Posted on June 23, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment