Living life on the D-List

By Jdizzle on 8:34 AM

Filed Under:


OK. So if you haven't watched Kathy Griffin's: My Life On The D-List, you are definitely missing out. That is some funny shit! Last nights episode Kathy (look at me on a first name basis like we are BFF's) was invited to fly out to Georgia and spend the night with Paula Deen and her family. Very good episode! Trying to watch Kathy hook it up with Paula's available son and get into the Deen fortune was hilarious. I do have to say though, I about peed my pants when I heard Paula Deen's description of the Griffin Team's restaurant serving skills being described as a "circle jerk." HOLY SHIT! To hear those words come from Paula Deen was priceless!

Also, if you have not checked out her official personal website, I have added it to the links section of my blog. Her tour dates are listed on her website and she will be in LAS VEGAS ON JULY 3RD! Anyone up for going with me?

1 comments for this post

I LOVE her!
i would love to go.. maybe I am flying out on the 4th.. So we could plan a trip up!

Posted on June 23, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment