Here We Go Again....

By Jdizzle on 10:38 AM

Filed Under:

Welcome back to Monday, those of you just waking up in the gutter, I hope your weekend was worth it and thanks for not inviting me! Let me recap my weekend for you. Watched Susan Boyle come in second place on "Britain's Got Talent" which I think she deserved first place, but I am happy for her to take second. I think she was completely relieved to take second place. Went to Red Robin and got some free cheesesticks, thanks Ursie, Cariebear, Mike and I enjoyed those thoroughly! Went to a straight kegger in which the cops circled around like vultures which caused the owner of the house (knowing there were 15 year olds present) to lockdown the place like Alcatraz. Had I known about the drinking 15 year olds, I totally would have bailed before I had to climb a wall to just escape. Finished my weekend off with a second viewing of Star Trek. All in all, except for the movie, my weekend sucked big time. Yeah me! Maybe next weekend I can do something fun so I don't end up slitting my wrists by Sunday night. Have a wonderful Monday people!


3 comments for this post

Anonymous

omg... He totally did lock it up like Alcatraz... TO funny... Glad you at least came to keep me company... HAHA

Posted on June 1, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

shooo tell the truth bitch. I had one cheese-stick and cariebear had like 3. where'd the other 6 go hmmmm? hahahahahah I know better than to eat too many of those bad boys, shoot last time I tried to help you eat cheese-sticks I reached with a flawless hand and pulled back a chewed up stump. I still don't have full use of my hand yet. Which makes my weekends WAY shittier than yours. Thought the numbness does recall "the stranger". lol

Posted on June 1, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Click Here to join the Mikesawhineyfucka.com.

Posted on June 1, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment