WTF?

By Jdizzle on 10:07 AM

Filed Under:

It's Tuesday and I am as excited to be at work as I would be for a chlamydia swab test. Really not having it today. I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am so far. Hopefully it will get better, maybe I will see a child get struck by their parent or better yet, mauled by an animal. Kids are better off being sold to Kathy Lee Gifford and learning how to sew a hidden button. Anywho, its tainted Tuesday somewhere, I may have to have a drink or two tonight and see how that works out for me. Of course, this will definitely be after I go to the gym to run and drool over the hot guys lifting weights wishing it was me they were lifting instead. Maybe I just need a vacation. Canada or something. Maybe even Georgia! Robin! I need to come see you! I miss my Robin! Sorry the napping couch won't fit in my carry on, but I will have a nap on for you!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment