Music - Please Cast Your Vote!

By Jdizzle on 12:52 PM

Filed Under:

Hello My Bitches....I have just uploaded a few new songs, and I don't really know what to think of them. Please listen to them and comment on them. If you could comment on all of the new ones I have posted today, that would be great! Your vote could potentially be pushing a new song into my spin routine! And yes, I know that you probably can't listen to them until later, after you have finished your group lunch at Pancho's or Players. Thanks!


  • Give Me the Meltdown - Rob Thomas
  • I Will Learn To Love Again (Almighty Anthem Radio Edit) - Kaci
  • It's Alright, It's Ok (Jason Nevins Radio Edit) - Ashley Tisdale
  • Mama Do (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) - Pixie Lott
  • Patience (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Radio Edit) - Nick Lachey
  • Until I Die (Jason Nevins Edit) - September

  • 1 comments for this post

    I still like the "Evacuate the Dance floor" song.. and "Crazy possessive"!!

    Posted on June 17, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

    Post a Comment