Welcome Back Me!

By Jdizzle on 3:35 PM

Filed Under:

So, it was a long three day weekend for me.  No working on Monday, unless you count the two times I went to the gym yesterday.  It could be construed as working, I did break a sweat.  Well, let me tell you about part of my weekend.  Ended up going to Mesquite Saturday night to go to the new club at Casablanca.  I know, I know.  Why in the hell would I go to Mesquite in the first place?  So, come to find out, after we made it all the way to Mesquite, the club was shut down due to the high volume of DUI's given out the previous weekend.  WTF, seriously?  No one could tell us it was closed down before we got there?  Anyway, no club, no party.  So we decide to stay and gamble for a bit, try to salvage what we had left of the night.  I don't gamble, so I just wandered around and watched some of my friends gamble their money away.  The only descent part was that one of my friends does not drink, so I got his free cocktails for gambling.  YAY!  GO ME!  Anywho, about 1:30 in the morning a few of us went to the all night restaurant.  Let me tell you what a disaster that was!  Let's just say there were flying tomatoes, floor spit, hand held T-bone steaks (with ketchup a.k.a. Red Sauce) and flying white stuff all over the table, Cariebear and myself.  An no, not the good white stuff either, just coffee creamer.  And to top it all off, I was accosted by someone trying to lick the creamer off of my shirt and face.  Needless to say, this is probably my worst restaurant experience since getting 86'd from Chevy's in Vegas.  Ugh! 

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment