My Life On The Q-List

By Jdizzle on 4:16 PM

Filed Under:


So I've decided that I am stepping over into the obsessive part of life and I am going to be Like Kathy Griffin. As she lives on the D-List, I will be living on the Q-List (Queer List) as a D-Lister in training. Although, I will probably end up on the F'd List when this is all over. No, no, no, I will not be doing anything drastic like stalking her. If I am going to be stalking anyone it will be Ryan Reynolds (YUMMY!). Anywho, as a D-Lister in training, I will now be wearing my sunglasses everywhere I go, including work, taking calls on my cell phone with the speaker on at all times (if you don't like that, don't call me...TEXT!), getting out of vehicles in a mini-skirt and no undies and possibly wearing a hooded sweatshirt or hat, although this may fuck up my hair and I can't be having that. I would like to have my own show, but since I am short a camera crew, production company, famous guest stars, a channel for it to be on and pretty much anything else that goes with that, it probably won't happen so you will get to watch my Q-List life through my photos that I have yet to post on this site. To sum it all up....nothing will change. I will still do the same shit I do now, except I am going to photoshop my pics to make myself look even cooler. HA!

2 comments for this post

hell yeah! I can be an associate producer, but no calling me assprod!

Posted on June 25, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Shit, you can go into a different "persona" and create your own special guests. LMAO BTW Love the PIC!!!!

Posted on June 25, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment