So it begins.....

By Jdizzle on 12:10 PM

Filed Under:

The fame has started rolling in. This morning some lady at Albertson's totally rushed me for my autograph. She needed it for her "charge slip" album or whatever she was calling it. UGH...fame is so exhausting.

2 comments for this post

your life is so difficult. I don't know how you manage to maintain under the strain of such fame. I don't think people understand the expectations on your time. Some celebs are requested once in a while to show up at mall openings. If only it were that easy for you. But you good sir have to be present at one almost every day! People calling on the phone expecting you to appear at functions like dr.s appointments, hookups you've scheduled, and family gatherings. gah. I do not envy you my friend. I shall continue to molder in anonymity and be glad for it.

Posted on June 30, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Don't be jealous!

Posted on June 30, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment