Terrible Tuesday

By Jdizzle on 1:31 PM

Filed Under:

OK. So there you have my TFLN posting for the day and I have to say that my first reaction was WTF? What I want to know is, what the hell did he do with his finger after he stuck it in her butt? Did he wipe it on her like a booger? Like she said, nothing but class. So it's only Tuesday and I am so done with this week already! Ok, so maybe I am just done with people, exspecially (thats for you Mike) the really stupid ones. What the hell is it about me that gives off this vibe that tells stupid people to talk to me? Seriously, WTF? No, I don't know what the hell happened to your phone. No, we don't have ONLY one baby shoe in our lost and found. What? Your kid only has one foot? And finally, no, that's not a star on the side of my head, it's a picture of a monkey with a puppy. Yes you fool, its a fucking star. Ugh! I need to buy a gun. Of course, the day I get it will be the day you see my picture on the arrest website. No bail accepted. PSH!

1 comments for this post

I am dying...you are freakin hilarious!!!

Posted on June 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment