Welcome Back!

By Jdizzle on 3:49 PM

Filed Under:

Alrighty, so it has been a few days since I have posted, oops sorry! Anyway, Mike and I headed to Salt Lake this weekend to attend gay pride in the LDS capital of the world. I'm not sure, but somewhere in there is some irony. So let me recap my weekend for you. Drove to SLC, hate that fucking drive, it's useless. OK, so Mike did all the driving, I rode along in the car; but I did help convert the oxygen to carbon dioxide. Met Dani and Sally, Mike's very own lesbians, love them! Ran into our friend David a.k.a. "That Mess" at a knock off P.F. Changs. Met Dani and Sally's neighbor Derek and some other gal that needed to be narrated by Sigourney Weaver while she was in the pool. SHOUT OUT to Derek for getting us on the list for Bliss. Like we needed it. PSH! Partied with our good friend Lisa at Bliss and her friend Liz, who happened to be Sally's sister-in-law. Loved you Liz. Come party with us anytime. You too Lisa! Had a great time at Bliss. Best part was that the club shared the block with the hotel I was staying in. I could have crawled back to my room drunk if I needed to! YEAH! Attended pride at the park on Sunday while it rained on and off. Ran into random people while we were there, except for Sheldon. I can run into Kenneth on accident three or four times at pride, but can't find Sheldon on purpose. WTF? After we left pride, we decided to check Kohl's for some shoes that I have been looking for. I HAVE BEEN TO THREE DIFFERENT KOHL'S IN THIS FUCKING STATE AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAD MY SIZE. Get with the program Kohl's. Seriously! The ride home wasn't bad. I did get to take a nap, sorry Mike, I was exhausted. Thank god for satellite radio in the rental car though. I am so glad that with this satellite radio technology, they still have the ability to play the same songs over and over. Thanks Sirius! And finishing off my weekend was Skittles still being alive when I got home. Thanks Cariebear, I know he missed me! Well, its back to work for me. I have actually been working today. The boss will be back tomorrow. I'm sure I will blog later about some random crap that happened over the weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

1 comments for this post

Anonymous

Hey Jared, it's Lisa, I just hoped over here from Myspace! We had a blast, too, it was so great to see you we'll have to do a repeat next year. One of these days I'll drag Liz down that way.

Posted on June 17, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment