Fabulous Fotos

By Jdizzle on 10:13 AM

Filed Under:

Yeah for me! I have finally posted some of the pictures from the party last weekend. I would like to thank everyone involved: the Q-List Publicist, AssProd and Tour Manager. You guys were great. The party was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I was totally outshined by none other than my fucking Q-List bag. It was a hit at the party. I'm pretty sure that it will be invited to the next party, but somehow my invitation will get "lost in the mail." PSH! For those of you who missed the party, the bag is a must have. It held such things as a big bottle of rum, two bags of chicken wings, container of blue cheese dressing for said chicken wings, a cell phone and by the end of the night, a bowl full of peanut M&M’s®. They were freakin' awesome!

These fabulous fotos have been posted to the Pictures page which you may access by clicking the Pictures link at the top of this site or by "CLICKING HERE." ENJOY!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment