Monday madness

By Jdizzle on 3:08 PM

Filed Under:

Sadly, it is Monday again and we are all back at work, except Heather. WTF? She thinks she can have a vacation? What am I supposed to do all week? I can’t just sit here and give Mark shit all by myself. That’s a two person kind of job. It’s definitely going to be one helluva week! Well, Monday has just started off grand. I am having brain farts left and right. You would think that one would run out of…….sorry, brain fart. What was I saying? Oh well, anyway, I have been having brain farts all morning long. One would think that eventually the flatulence oozing from my mind would cease. HELL NO, they are non-stop. I guess I just need to take some Brain-O to stop these embarrassing displays of stupidity.

It’s now time for the weekend recap. Here is my checklist of things to experience this past weekend.

1. Teach two spin classes in a row, and only have two people show up to the first one. Check.
2. Listen to friend’s telling me about their sex lives against my will. Check.
3. Drink a lot. Check.
4. Find humor from people where there once was none. Check.
5. Eat tons of food including a dinner for 4 after completing number 3. Check.

All in all, not a bad weekend, but the week is certainly not off to a good start. I have embedded a brain fart funny for you below and I hope your week is starting off better than mine. Enjoy!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment