Excuse me while I look better than you

By Jdizzle on 3:36 PM

Filed Under:

I can not hold it in any longer. I have to tell someone. Maybe shout it from the rooftop somwhere....Maybe email someone....Better yet, text all of you. Or I could just post it on here and let you read it for yourself. I got a new car. That's right. I GOT A NEW CAR BITCHES! HA! It's a wonderful piece of machinery and I got a great deal on it. It has it all; a sunroof, iPod hook up, alloy wheels, a spoiler (fin for some of you) and it's silver in color. It was sent from heaven just for me. I took a picture for all of you to drool over. Make sure you move your keyboard first. Wouldn't want to short it out.

Bask in its greatness. Be woo'd by its fabulousness. Be sure not to touch it.

This magnificent vehicle is so far beyond my old car that it just can't compare (especially in gas mileage)! The old car just wasn't cutting it anymore. It had horrible air conditioning. A ton of miles on it. Maintenance & repair everytime I turned around and it got the shittiest gas mileage I have ever had in a car. I know you are all dying to know what kind of shit bomb my fabulous Q-Lister ass would be driving around in, so I have added it's mug shot to the post as well. Thank god it is on it's way to the shredder!

2 comments for this post

it smells funny. but it is pretty hawt! and now you actually LIKE driving to fabulous places you have scheduled for q-list appearances. like mall openings, concerts, dq and by-the-hour hotels.

Posted on August 19, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous

ehhh... it's awwight...I guess...

I thought you were going to get a bitchin' 250 so you could go scootin' with M-tinkle? Wha' happen?


Chris

Posted on October 23, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment