Happy Birthday Robin!

By Jdizzle on 11:09 AM

Filed Under:

I know I haven't been on my "blob" (as Brit-tan calls it) to post for a while, but between work, school, spin and keeping up with the social lives of the Kardashians (Yeah Right!), I have NO time! I thought I could at least post today and wish a very happy birthday to one of my favorite people....ROBIN! I got you a birthday cake too! It's down below. Enjoy!



2 comments for this post

Thank you!!!
Now thats a cake I can dive right in to!!!
Your the best, thanks for thinking of me!!
Love you!!
Robin

Posted on September 4, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous

HEY!! Where the hell is my "Happy Birthday" post? I know you know when it happened because M-tinkle called me (then quickly said "I'll call you back later and wish you happy birthday" and I haven't heard from him since!!


Chris

Posted on October 23, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment