Wishful Drinking

By Jdizzle on 4:32 PM

Filed Under:

Alright bitches, it has been one of those Monday's. The kind where you get to work and want to cut up a bitch because you just realized that you forgot your boot flask at home. How can it be that some Monday's are just hell? I hope the rest of you have had a better Monday than I have had, if so, I hate you. Anyway....I'm sure most of you remember that this past weekend was the St. George Marathon. I assume that most of you (except maybe Cariebear) still enjoyed your weekend because you didn't have to park your vehicle down the street due to the city closing off certain roads most of the day to allow the runners dragging their sorry carcasses toward the finish line some type of unwarranted safety. Yes.....they closed my street and inconvenienced me. I hate them all. Fuckers.


All that inconveniencing was repaid though when I returned home from spin and watched some runner hit the wall. It was the funniest thing ever! She collapsed right in the middle of the road and fell down onto her knees. She came down really hard and probably shattered or broke something in her knee. She then sat in the middle of the road holding her knee and crying out loud! It was music to my ears. Yes, I started to feel bad, but then I remembered I had to park out on the street. Hmmmm....sucked to be her!

2 comments for this post

ROFLMAO!!! You kill me Jared!! I love ya and miss ya!!

Posted on October 6, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Just bitched slap Mike, going straight to the source, he is now germ-x ing his face and hands, like I got heterosexual disease or something, wtf I dont got hetero cooties.

I could get into this bitch slapping though, let the BS commence

Posted on October 23, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment