I Pity The Fool!

By Jdizzle on 1:35 PM

Filed Under:

Can I just say that moving is possibly the worst thing in the world besides Crystal Pepsi? What happened to the good old days of feeding a starving student and having all of your shit moved by the time you got the kitchen cleaned up? Anyway, we have been moving and without our satellite TV for almost a week now. I really haven’t been sad about this since I have my wonderful Western Digital TV Live box which allows me to stream right from my computer or the internet. It. Is. Spec-tac-u-lar! I think Mike is dealing with it pretty well; although, I did find some claw marks on the old remotes and sometimes hear crying at night during what would have been “Glee viewing time.” Just kidding. Mike seems to be doing really well with this no-more-tv-ness style we have going. Maybe this would give you time to do other things Mike. Important things, like creating a Camilla Toe Facebook page. Imagine the good you could do with that!

So the countdown begins and as of posting time; I have 28 hours until I start bringing back the eighties with my 80’s Spin Night. Originally this was created to celebrate my birthday week at the gym, but it has become an event of its own. I have been getting music suggestions from people, whether I want them or not, every time I talk about it. I even had my class do a few suggestions, or requests as I like to call them. Mike laughs about this, believing I was too young to remember much of the decade. This plays to my advantage since I cannot remember many of the fashions, and looking back, no loss there.

Here’s to the 80’s, Twisted Sisters on MTV, and all the fun you had that you can “totally remember.” I think that if she could, my friend Heather would still be in the 80’s shaking her ass on the hood of White Snake’s car with her hair as big as a bus. Three words: Like Totally Rad!


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment