It's My Birthday and I'll Make You Cry If I Want To

By Jdizzle on 4:01 PM

Filed Under:

Well, well, well…it’s been too long since my last post, but let’s move on. This year I am celebrating my ∞ birthday. Yes, that’s right, my ∞ birthday. If you had asked my age before, I would have normally told you to cut me in half and go phuck yourself. Anyway, I was going back and forth on whether to celebrate this year or lay low, and someone really hot asked me if I was going to celebrate my turning ∞, leaving behind all the things I didn’t do in my twe…..err….earlier years. Thinking back, I decided that I am going to celebrate leaving behind all the things I did do that I either shouldn’t have done or don’t remember doing; like that pencil thin eyebrow incident. Yes Mike, all of those pictures have been destroyed….or have they???

So…I will be celebrating my birthday week, that’s right, week, and doing something all week long ending the B-Day week with a trip to Vegas for a little clubbing and some Phantom of the Opera viewing. Everyone is invited to celebrate with me, whether it is here or in spirit, or at my 80’s Spin Night (Wednesday, May 19th, 5:30 PM, Gold’s Gym). I am hoping that someone will voluntarily throw a birthday bash for me, but I’m not counting on it…maybe…I am going to sub out my spin class next week just in case. Just a hint that this would be an excellent time to try all of those “drinks o' the day” that someone keeps posting about.

Anywho, just to recap, it’s my birthday week, all week. When you see me, say hi, I won’t be easily missed with the inside-out Burger King crown painted red with the phrase “It’s My Birthday Bitches” written on it. I do accept gifts, cash and checks (with a check guarantee card). Hopefully I will see you all next week, maybe at some random birthday party! YAY!


1 comments for this post

Anonymous

I LOVE IT!!!

Posted on May 15, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment