WARNING! Crazy bitch.

By Jdizzle on 4:10 PM

Filed Under:

So I'm sure that many of you have seen this video, but I just found its wonderfulness today! It's Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" and it's totally a precious video. That's right...PRECIOUS! I thought I would post it here for your viewing pleasure and let you know that if you feel that you can relate to this video, then....YOU A CRAZY BITCH and we will probably get along. LOL. Anywho, I believe that my Publicist is working on a fun and fabulous party for this weekend so I hope to have some Q-List photos posted for you by Monday (probably Tuesday, Monday I have lazy time penciled in) and yes, I am working on getting you the tour t-shirt Robin. I didn't forget!


2 comments for this post

Wow me like that a lot! That is how boys should be treated when they wanna leave... Shoot!

Posted on July 11, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Hahaha Thanks Baby!!
That T-shirt will need to be of a size to fit a heffabuffarillacow!!

Hugs...

Posted on July 12, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment