Lions, Tigers & Cougars, OH MY!

By Jdizzle on 10:16 AM

Filed Under:

So I am sure that most of you noticed that I did not post yesterday. I do apologize, but I was busy all day long putting my tour schedule together for My Life On The Q-List. That's right! A tour schedule. I do not have a tour manager since I am on the Q-List, but I thought I would put a tour together anyway. Now...this "tour" thing does not mean that I am going around doing stand up comedy or anything of that nature. It's a list of places you can see me at on a day to day basis making fun of people and judging them; which can be stand up comedy if you think about it. I will be testing a "pre-tour" date to see how it works out. This week you can see me at 161 North 900 East, St. George, Utah on Friday, July 3rd at 7 PM MST. Remember, this is on Friday night, not Saturday, that location will be closed Saturday in observance of the holiday.

Just to let all you cougars in training out there know, my friend Tam ("My Little Cougar") offers a Cougar Camp for all new cougars to this skilled profession. She offers "hands on" pack training at the gym Monday through Thursday. Friday through Sunday she's out hunting for herself and cannot be bothered. If you would like to join the hunt, simply email her at iwantayoungerman@cougarcamp.com. Good luck hunting!

(click on image for cougar view)

4 comments for this post

So far, I love your blog! You are really funny. :) Thanks for the entertainment.

Posted on July 1, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

This is Natalie from Elementary school and Wal-Mart, by the way. That was me trying not to post my last name because I don't want stalkers but I see that it says wardnat up there on the other comment. You were probably able to figure out who I was and so will the stalkers. Having a stalker is flattering until someone loses an eye in a freak accident involving the acquisition of trophies to sit in a jar by the side of the bed.

I'm posting this in a separate comment just to up my post count on this blog that will someday be famous.

Posted on July 1, 2009 at 1:19 AM  

Hello Bitch Master, I would like to know how much the Cougar Training camp is and do you know if I could get my Military discount. Also is their a certificate of some kind issued after completion, last question is this a nationally accredited camp so I can continue my training in another state. If you could answer these questions, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much. lol

Posted on July 1, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

I can't make that stop on the tour Jared, but I would love a t_shirt!!!!

Miss ya!!
Robin

Posted on July 2, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment